Mask and social distancing will be required.
- There will be a small household appliance distribution items will include toasters, sweepers, humidfiers, phones etc.)
- HIP and Birth Care will be open for formula diapers, clothes, and other baby items.
- Clothing bank will be open, we have in stock nice new summer clothing and many childrens toys.
- Free cell phone distribution to be eligible you must have one of the following credentials:
- Driver’s license or State ID
- Ohio EBT Card (SNAP)
- Proof of Income
Paramount Health Care and Ashtabula County Community Action Agency will be on site.
Preregister now at https://survey.go-cdc.org